Observations to public notice on the incremental capacity project proposal on the cross-border point at Mosonmagyaróvár of the transmission line (HUAT)
On 20 November 2018, the Agency published a notice to third parties inviting them to send observations, by 18 January 2019, concerning the incremental capacity project proposal for the Mosonmagyaróvár interconnection point.
- Central European Gas Hub (CEGH), Austria (observation)
- Croatian Energy Regulatory Agency (HERA), Croatia (observation)
- Engie, France (observation)(attachment)
- Eustream, Slovakia (observation)
- Hungarian Gas Trade Ltd (MFGK), Hungary (observation)
- MET Austria GmbH, Austria (observation)
- OMV, Austria (observation)
- RWE, Germany (observation)
- URSO, Slovakia (observation)
By the date of 19 February 2019, the Agency received one additional confidential response; this response will be published when the respondent provides a non-confidential version.