PC_2012_E_12 on ACER Guidance Note on Consultation
Public Consultation on the Draft Guidance Note on Consultation
This public consultation concerns a note on how the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators intends to conduct its public consultations.
Pursuant to Article 10(1) of Regulation (EC) No 713/2009, the Agency, in carrying out its tasks, shall consult extensively and at an early stage with market participants, transmission system operators, consumers, end-users and, where relevant, competition authorities, without prejudice to their respective competence, in an open and transparent manner. In addition, several provisions of Regulation (EC) No 714/2009, Regulation (EC) No 715/2009, and Regulation (EC) No 1227/2011 provide for the conduct of public consultations on specific issues.
To clarify the process used to run those public consultations, the Agency prepared a Draft Guidance Note on Consultation.
The public consultation on this Draft Guidance Note gives all interested parties an opportunity to provide their views on the Agency’s future public consultation policy.
- Director Decision 2013-21 on a Guidance Note on Consultations by ACER.pdf
- Evaluation of Responses - ACER Public Consultation on a Draft Guidance Note on Consultation.pdf
- Guidance Note on Consultations by ACER.pdf
- PC_2012_12 on ACER draft Guidande note on Consultation.pdf
- PC_2012_E_12 Invitation to Respond.pdf