PC_2013_E_05 - Pre-consultation on “Energy Regulation: A bridge to 2025” set of papers
These papers aim to identify, in a more holistic way, the key challenges and regulatory responses to 2025. Each of the detailed papers outlines our early thinking and some more technical aspects of our vision to 2025.
We welcome the initial views of stakeholders, as part of a “pre-consultation phase”, notably whether we have identified all the key issues.
Our next milestone will be a Green (discussion) Paper which we plan to issue in early 2014. That Green Paper will be the basis of the formal detailed consultation before we develop our final recommendations which will be published in mid - 2014.
An initial presentation of our thinking has taken place at the workshop on 6 November in Brussels.
Responses to this pre-consultation phase need to be submitted by 17 December 2013 to the following address:
- Cover note describing the background and the next steps
- Overarching paper on “ Energy Regulation: A bridge to 2025”
- 3 detailed discussion papers on respectively electricity, gas and consumers
Evaluation of responses and responses
No evaluation of responses is available.
- BDEW response - Document 1.pdf
- BDEW response - Document 2.pdf
- BDEW response - Document 3.pdf
- BDEW response - Document 4.pdf
- BDEW response - Document 5.pdf
- British Gas response.pdf
- CEDEC response.pdf
- CEPI response.pdf
- CZ MIT response.doc
- E.ON response.pdf
- EDF Energy response.pdf
- EDF response.zip
- Edison SpA response.pdf
- EDSO response.pdf
- EFET response.pdf
- ENA response - Document 1.doc
- ENA response - Document 2.doc
- Enagás response.doc
- ENEL response - Document 1.pdf
- ENEL response - Document 2.pdf
- ENEL response - Document 3.pdf
- ENEL response - Document 4.pdf
- Energia response.pdf
- Energy UK Response.pdf
- ENI response - Document 1.pdf
- ENI response - Document 2.pdf
- ENI response - Document 3.pdf
- ENI response - Document 4.pdf
- ENTSO-E response.pdf
- EPIA response.pdf