PC_2015_G_01 - Public Consultation on the Oil & Gas UK proposal to amend the Gas Network Codes CAM and BAL in order to retain the UK Gas Day
From 19 January 2015 to 9 February 2015 the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) is running a public consultation on the UK Gas upstream industry proposal to retain the UK gas day for the UK and the Republic of Ireland through an amendment of the Network Codes on Capacity Allocation Mechanisms (NC CAM) and Balancing (NC BAL).
In accordance with Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 715/2009 and Article 10 of Regulation (EC) No 713/2009 the Agency presents for public consultation the documents in the "Consultation documents" section.
The Agency invites all interested parties to reply to the following consultation questions:
Respondent’s name & contact details, name & type of organisation or stakeholder
Please provide a short description of your interest, motivation & role in this amendment proposal.
Do you support, oppose, or have a neutral position towards the proposed amendment being further considered by ACER? Please specify the main reasons why you think ACER should or should not pursue this amendment request.
Please send your comments and replies to firstname.lastname@example.org 9 February 2015, 12.00 noon, Central European Time. The stakeholder responses will be published on the Agency’s website. If you share commercially sensitive information, please also provide a non-confidential version for publication purposes.
On 24 July 2014, the Agency received the joint submission of Oil & Gas UK and the Gas Forum for an amendment proposal to the NC CAM and NC BAL. The proposed amendment would allow the UK and the Republic of Ireland to derogate from the obligation of adopting the common times of the Gas Day as defined by Article 3(7) of the NC CAM.
This amendment request has to be dealt with in accordance with Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 715/2009, which specifies that amendments proposed to the Agency by persons who are likely to have an interest in that network code shall be consulted by the Agency with all stakeholders in accordance with Article 10 of Regulation (EC) No 713/2009.
As the original submission was considered incomplete, partly unclear and not sufficiently substantiated, the Agency requested further clarification and supporting data on 3 October and 23 December 2014.
In order to evaluate whether the amendment request merits further consideration the Agency has to collect and assess EU stakeholders’ views. After doing so, it may make reasoned proposals for amendments to the Commission or stop the process.
UK Gas Industry Proposal to Amend EU Network Codes to Retain UK Gas Day (Oil & Gas UK, 24.07.2014)
1st ACER letter & questionnaire to Oil & Gas UK requesting further information (ACER, 3.10.2014)
Oil & Gas UK response to 1st ACER letter (Oil & Gas UK, 29.10.2014)
Minutes of the hearing of UK upstream industry in Ljubljana on 05.12.2014
2nd ACER letter & questionnaire to Oil & Gas UK requesting further data and information
Reply by Oil & Gas UK (and its members)
- 6a - OGUK Response
- 6b - Individual anonymous response
- 6c - Response from BP
- 6d - Response from Centrica Storage
- 6e - Response from Shell UK
- 6f - OGUK Response letter to ACER (9 Feb)
- 6g - OGUK Supplementary Response to ACER (8 Feb)
- 6h - GDWG Option B implementation options (9 Dec)
- 6i - GDWG Options A and Bi (9 Dec)
- 6j - GDWG Sub-group proposal (12 Dec)
Evaluation of responses and responses
Evaluation of responses.
- BBLC - response to ACER consultation on Oil and Gas UK proposal_Redacted.pdf
- BG - Response PC_2015_G_01_Redacted.pdf
- BP - response to consultation on UK Gas Day_Redacted.pdf
- CENTRICA - ACER Gas Day_final_Redacted.pdf
- CONOCO PHILLIPS - response to ACER 9-2-15_Redacted.pdf
- CORONA ENERGY - response to the public consultation on the Gas Day_Redacted.pdf
- EASEE-GAS - Response to ACER PC_2015_G_01_Redacted.pdf
- EDF - Request CAM amd OGUK_EDFGroup_vd_Redacted.pdf
- EFET - UKGasDay_PC2015G01_Redacted.pdf
- EMIL - Respone to ACER Consultation - UK Gas Day - 20150209_Redacted.pdf
- ENAGAS - ACER_Public_Consultation_Gas_Day_UK_Enagas_Redacted.pdf
- ENERGY UK - GMSC05-15 ACER gas day amendment comments FINAL_Redacted.pdf
- ENI - ACER consultation on UK gas day change_eni response_Redacted.pdf
- ENTSOG - response_Redacted.pdf
- GAS TERRA - ACER UK gasday CAM PC_2015_G_01_Redacted.pdf
- GMT - 150204_CONSULTATION_GMT Response to ACER on Gas Day (NON-CONFIDENTIAL)_Redacted.pdf
- IOGP - response to ACER consultation on UK Gas Day_Redacted.pdf
- MARATHON_OIL - ACER Response_Redacted.pdf
- NATIONAL GRID - ACER Gas Day Public Consultation Final - 09Feb15_Redacted.pdf
- OIL and GAS UK - Response_Redacted.pdf
- PETRONAS - ACER response_Redacted.pdf
- SHELL - ACER Gas Day_Redacted.pdf
- SOUTH HOOK GAS - response to OG UK Proposal to amend the Gas Network Codes_Redacted.pdf
- SSE - response Jan 2015 NON-CONFIDENTIAL_Redacted.pdf
- STATOIL - ACER gas day consultation response - FINAL_Redacted.pdf
- TOTAL - response Jan 2015 NON-CONFIDENTIAL_Redacted.pdf