PC_2015_G_02 - Public Consultation on its changes to the Incremental Capacity Proposal by ENTSOG
From 4 February to 4 March 2015 the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) is running a public consultation on the revised ENTSOG proposal for Incremental Capacity to amend the Network Code on Capacity Allocation Mechanisms (NC CAM).
In accordance with Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 715/2009 and Article 10 of Regulation (EC) No 713/2009 the Agency consults its suggested changes to ENTSOG’s amendment proposal for the NC CAM by using the following table, which compares the different text versions:
The Agency invites all interested stakeholders to evaluate the revised text proposals of the Agency and argue whether it supports, opposes, or has no position regarding the changes introduced by the Agency. Stakeholders are encouraged to express their position for each changed Article, provide reasons for their view and possibly insert further comments or concrete alternative wording proposals in the three respective columns of the above excel sheet.
Please do not forget to communicate the name and contact details of the responding person as well the name and type of the stakeholder organisation.
Please send your response using the above MS Excel file to email@example.com by 4 March 2015, 12.00 noon, Central European Time. The stakeholder responses will be published on the Agency’s website. If you share commercially sensitive information, please also provide a non-confidential version for publication purposes.
On 26 December 2014, the Agency received ENTSOG’s proposal on Incremental capacity to amend the NC CAM. The amendment proposal was prepared in the course of 2014 with active stakeholder involvement and is based on ACER’s Guidance paper issued in 2 December 2013. The aim of the amendment is to integrate the capacity allocation concept for incremental and new capacity into the NC CAM.
The amendment request has to be dealt with in accordance with Article 7 of Regulation (EC) No 715/2009. In order to make its reasoned proposals for amendments to the Commission, the Agency seeks EU stakeholders’ views in accordance with Article 10 of Regulation (EC) No 713/2009.
The current consultation aims to seek stakeholders’ support or their reasoned opposition (with the possibility to provide alternative text proposals) on each of the changes introduced by the Agency. The Agency informs stakeholders that some of the Articles in ENTSOG’s submitted amendment proposal have been revised by the Agency. These revisions have been highlighted and justified in the consultation document (table).
No additional consultation document is included.
Evaluation of responses and responses
No evaluation of responses available.
- EDF - ACER's review of ENTSOG's IC CAM proposal_EDF_vd.zip
- EDISON - ACER's review of ENTSOG's amendment on incremental capacity.zip
- EDP - ACER's review of ENTSOG's amendment proposal on incremental capacity.zip
- EFET - response_ACER_review_of_ENTSOG_amendment_proposal_on_incremental cap.zip
- ENAGAS - response to ACER's review of ENTSOG's proposal on incremental cap.zip
- ENEL - ACER's review of ENTSOG's amendment proposal on incremental capacity.zip
- ENTSOG - response to ACER consultation on incremental proposal_final.pdf
- EURELECTRIC - ACER's review of ENTSOG's amendment proposal on incremental - Final.zip
- EUROGAS - ACER's review of ENTSOG's amendment on incremental Proposal.zip
- GAZPROM M and T - ACER's review proposal on incremental capacity.zip
- IFIEC - ACER's review of ENTSOG's amendment proposal INC IFIEC response.zip
- IOGP - response to PC on ACER's review of ENTSOG's amendment proposal on INC.zip
- MERCURIA - response.pdf
- OMV Petrom - ACER_INC_PROPOSAL_PUBLIC_CONSULTATION.zip
- STATOIL - response to review of ENTSOG proposal on incremental cap.zip
- UPRIGAZ - response to ACER's review of ENTSOG's final version.zip