PC_2021_E_01 Public consultation on the definition of capacity calculation regions
In November 2020, all Transmission System Operators’ (TSOs)
submitted to the European Union Agency for the Cooperation of Energy
Regulators (ACER) their proposal
for the definition of capacity calculation regions in accordance with Article
15 of the Regulation (EU) 2015/1222 establishing a Guideline on Capacity
Allocation and Congestion Management (CACM Regulation).
Having provided further amendments to the TSOs proposal, ACER is collecting comments from stakeholders in order to take an informed decision.
All interested parties are invited to
submit their comments by 25 January 2021,
23:59 hrs (CET).
Evaluation of responses and responses
- DUR_25-01-2021 Answer to consultation on CCR.pdf
- ElGrid Consulting.pdf
- Energie Nederland.pdf
- Energinet answer to ACER public consultation on new amendments to determination of Capacity calculation regions.pdf
- Energy Community.pdf
- ENTSOE_210125_CCR proposal public consultation answers_final.pdf
- Market Parties Platform.pdf
- National Grid ventures.pdf
- National Grid.pdf