ACER updates its electronic format for the reporting of gas transportation contracts
What is it about?
ACER published today the updated electronic format for the reporting of primary and secondary capacity allocations for gas in accordance with Table 4 of the 2014 Commission Implementing Regulation on data reporting.
The new version of the electronic format for the reporting of Table 4 transactions implements:
- Selected improvements gathered from the 2017 Public Consultation on the Revision of electronic formats for transaction data, fundamental data and inside information reporting;
- Changes required for the alignment of the electronic format with the Transaction Reporting User Manual (TRUM); and
- Changes to the XSD file, which now contains reference annotations to data fields in the TRUM.
The new version is available via REMIT Reporting Guidance page: Annex V.IV to the Manual of Procedures (MoP) on Data Reporting.
Updated guidance documents on REMIT transaction reporting
To reflect the new electronic format and to facilitate the reporting of contracts for the transportation of natural gas under the Regulation on Wholesale Energy Market Integrity and Transparency (REMIT), the following guidance documents on REMIT transaction reporting were also updated:
- Annex III.IV to the MoP on Data Reporting (Data fields for gas transportation data reporting);
- Annex V.IV to the MoP on Data Reporting (XML Schema for Gas Transportation Contracts);
- Chapter 7 of the TRUM v5.2;
- Chapter 4 of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on REMIT transaction reporting;
- ACER REMIT Information System (ARIS) Data Validation Document; and
- ARIS Data Validation Rules Configuration Document.
Reporting parties are expected to comply with the updated electronic format and transaction reporting guidance within six months of their publication (i.e. by 17 October 2023 at the latest). The older version will be retired at the same time.
ACER thanks all stakeholders who tested the new electronic format and provided their feedback.