A “Bridge to 2025”: Delivering the Energy Union
What is it about?
ACER and CEER are holding a joint event to mark the one year anniversary of the presentation of the ‘Energy Regulation: A Bridge to 2025’ paper, which was launched on 23 September 2014. You can find the page for the 2014 launch event here.
This year’s event represents the continuation of ACER and CEER’s dialogue with stakeholders, consumers and other energy actors on key aspects relevant to the delivery of the Energy Union strategy. The event will be divided into five sessions:
· Towards Energy Union: Understanding how ‘the Bridge’ helps to pave the way
· Delivering the new electricity market design and gas liquid markets – two case studies
· Retail energy markets: Delivering a new deal for energy consumers in Europe
· The Future governance and engaging with stakeholders
· Concluding remarks: Delivering the Energy Union through shared actions
The full programme is available here.
You can follow the event via web stream: the link will be visible on this page on the day of the event. To follow the event via webstreaming, no registration is necessary.
10 Parc du Cinquantenaire,1000 Brussels