How can a new organised market place (OMP) be listed in the Agency’s list of OMPs in line with Article 3(2) first and second subparagraph of Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1348/2014?
Answer: The new OMP should get in touch with the Agency well in advance before taking up business. Please see below the steps to be taken by the new OMP in order to be listed in the Agency’s list of OMPs:
• contact OMPlists@acer.europa.eu well in advance of the intended start date of the OMP operation;
• read through the concise information on ACER’s REMIT portal;
• fill out the Agency’s OMP registration form and provide at least one of the following codes which are relevant for transaction reporting: Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) code, Market Identifier Code (MIC);
• provide a list of standard contracts admitted to be traded on your market place. More information: REMIT portal Standard contracts;
• provide a third party Registered Reporting Mechanism (RRM), which reports transactions on your behalf or apply to become an RRM yourself (note: the procedure to become an RRM will take at least three months, but can take up to six months). List of RRMs.